The Ruger® American .22 LR Bolt-Action Rimfire Rifle is a bolt-action rifle with a detachable, flush-mounted 10/22® BX-1, 10-round rotary magazine and features a satin blued, target-crowned, hammer-forged barrel and an ergonomic, composite stock with 2 interchangeable stock modules. This rifle includes a Williams fiber-optic front sight and a 10/22®-style adjustable, V slot, folding-leaf rear sight. Marksman Adjustable trigger.
Features and Benefits
- Sling swivel studs
- Ergonomic composite stock with 2 interchangeable stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use
- Marksman Adjustable trigger is adjustable between 3 and 5 lb.
- Rimfire, bolt action with a detachable, flush-mounted 10/22® BX-1, 10-round rotary magazine
- Satin blued, target-crowned, hammer-forged barrel
- Visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety
- Power Bedding® integral bedding block system locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel
- Williams fiber-optic front sight; 10/22®-style adjustable, V slot, folding-leaf rear sight
- 3/8? rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver and is drilled and tapped for Weaver® #12 bases (not included)
- 60° bolt; receiver-mounted bolt release
- Trigger pull (lb.): 1.375E+1
- Action: Bolt
- Metal finish: Satin blued
- Product weight: 6 lb.
- Barrel length (in.): 22
- Handedness: Right
- Type: Rimfire
- Product length (in.): 41
- Front sight: Fiber optic
- Style: Hunting
- Magazine capacity: 10
- Rate of twist: 1:16 RH
- Rear sight: Adjustable
Whats in the Box
- Ruger® American .22 LR Bolt-Action Rimfire Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.